RISEN CHRIST FELLOWSHIP IN-PERSON WORSHIP GUIDELINES
2:30 PM at Trinity Community Church – 1200 Easton Rd – Abington, PA 19001
During the pandemic, the gathering will look like this:
Services will be at 2:30 pm and will be about 1hr and 45 mins in length.
For those who cannot attend, we will be live-streaming every service. You can find that here.
We will be taking the Lord’s Supper at our services. There will be someone there, in gloves, to hand you a bag with the cup and the drink inside. We will distribute these before service begins. Everyone who is a member in good standing of a gospel-preaching church is welcome to participate with us.
After we sing our benediction, every row will be dismissed. Please wait until an usher dismisses your row, then promptly exit the building where you can fellowship outside with us.
For your safety:
We will be taking your temperature at the door.
Masks must stay on the entire time while on the premises (for those 2yr and up). If you forget your mask, we will have extra masks available at the church. Someone will be serving to make sure everyone in attendance is in compliance with this policy and will give reminders as needed.
Parents must accompany children to the restroom and sanitize after use.
We will expect all attendees to be socially distanced from everyone not living in their household while on the premises. This will be kindly enforced during our services.
EVERYONE must answer the following questions at entry:
1. Have you taken any medication to reduce a fever in the last 24 hours?
2. Have you had a cold or the flu in the past 6 days?
3. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or a new loss in taste or smell?
4. Have you experienced two or more of these symptoms in the last 48 hours: fever or chills, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea?
5. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, please stay home this Sunday and participate via our live stream.