This is the most important gathering of the week for the RCF congregation. To help visitors understand how we gather as a church here is a description of our weekly services. Generally, our services are characterized by solemn contemplation of the Bible and its truths, sincere corporate singing, and friendly interaction with one another and our guests. After you get a taste for our church by our words, please come see us live them out as we gather together to praise our God.
WHAT ARE SUNDAY'S LIKE?
Our services tend to be pretty simple.
- We pray, because we believe that God is our provider and that He desires us to seek after Him.
- We sing, because God is worthy of our praise.
- We preach God’s Word, because we believe that God gives life through His Scriptures.
- We proclaim the gospel, because it is the message of salvation for those who don’t know God and the message of strength for those who do know Him.
- We talk a lot about Jesus, because He is the only hope for the world.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
We’re pretty laid back so dress casual. As long as you’re honoring the Lord with what you’ve got on, we don’t care if you’re wearing shorts or suits. Come as you are!
WHAT ABOUT KIDS?
We’re glad you asked! Children of all ages are welcome in our main service and families generally stick together. But, we also offer a childcare for children ages 2-years-old and under.